Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fangoria Show Deck


This is a deck that I did for the Fangoria Magazine, "Night of the Living Decks" show. This is kind of a crappy picture and I am working getting some slides of it.I'm pretty happy with the results otherwise, i might re do the lettering. . .. but anyway. .  I took some of my drawings of nosferatu and cut stencils of them. Working with stencils is new for me and this whole experience, painting on a deck, really made me want to run out and get an air brush and compressor. But spray paint was a pretty decent substitute. I got two decks for the show and only completed one-now I am certain that I am suffering from burnout. But I have faith that it wont last too long and  I plan on replenishing my creative juices through some heavy meditation. They are hosting some shows in the near future show I am excitied bout preparing for that.

No comments: