Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fangoria Magazine Show




I am participating in this show on June 25th at Avenue A Restaurant Gallery. This will be the first time that I am translating my work onto a skateboard deck, but I'm really excited because they're coffin-shaped decks! All decks will be monster, ghoul, and macabre inspired and will all be on display for purchase. This is going to be a fun event, you should check it out!
I have a lot of work ahead of me, I exploring different methods in which to transfer my art onto the decks. U might paint directly on or heat transfer my design on. heat transfer, I've heard can get expensive, especially for "one off"s." I was also thinking of doing something fun with the no skid paper that goes on the front of the board. Maybe a diecut of Frankenstein silouette would be funny. Damn I got a lot a shit ta do! But sketches first. . . .

No comments: